There are basically six different types of coverage. Some may be required by law. Others are optional.
- Bodily injury liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability, for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision, for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive, for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorist coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
For a personalized quote contact The Paige Insurance Agency at 603-435-6767 or email us at email@example.com.